IT Support Services
IT Support Services
At Exo Networx, our portfolio of services will help you lower your corporate infrastructure TCO and reduce the complexity of supporting your hardware, software and network environments across your enterprise. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of support and professional services that will simplify your life with single-point-of-accountability, rapid response coverage around the clock and flexible service plans to suit your needs and budget.
Exo Networx professional services offerings range from standard product support to deployment services such as hardware installation, Database implementation and integration. Exo Networx services help customers to proactively reduce downtime and meet their service-level commitments in mission critical environments. We also offer support management services to complement your internal capabilities with proven multi vendor expertise.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
- 7x24x365 – 2 or 4 hours on site
- 5x24x365 – 2 or 4 hours on site
- 5x8x365 – 2 or 4 hours on site
- Next Business Day – 4 hours on site
- Time & Material – best effort
- On-site spare parts consignment
- Sun Microsystems – End of Life servers and storage
- Hewlett Packard – servers and storage
- IBM – servers and storage
- DELL – servers and storage
- Cisco – Brocade – Juniper – F5 – Extreme Networks
- Hitachi – EMC
Exo Networx Support Services offer the following customer benefits:
- One Master Contract – Customers don’t need to manage numerous vendor contracts
- One 1-800 Number to call – Customers do not need to maintain numerous call center numbers for the numerous vendors that support their heterogeneous environments.
- Co-Termination Services – no more nightmares in not knowing when every piece of technology expires and when contracts need to be renewed.
- Customized Service Level Agreements – easily managed when SLAs are tailored to meet a customers critical and non-critical SLAs to meet budget constraints
- One Point of Accountability – no vendor finger pointing
- EOL (End of Life) Support – continue having non-critical end of life products supported when manufacturers stop support.
- Reduced TCO – up to 60% less costly than manufacturer support without compromising SLAs
- Technology Refresh – Exo Networx offers a technology refresh plan for customers that need to decommission older legacy products.
- Asset Recovery – Trade-in Allowance and de-installation and removal of older legacy technology